i love the wave!
don't mess with captain america!
the mad hatter! after begging sailor to be a sailor, she wouldn't give in. we bought this the night before. i think it turned out super cute! she looked much older than 12 and i think she really really liked it!sailor and her rockin' friend, isabelle
sailor's teacher always has the most amazing costumes. this year was no exception! how cool is she?!
sailor and her best friend, emma, had the same costume!
cindy lou-who! skylar thought of this the night before too. she came up with the entire costume herself!before trick-or-treating, everyone met at grandma's house! we were delighted to see monet dressed up as alice! we just had to get a picture of the mad hatter with alice!
jordan and kasey thought it would be real funny to dress up as chris & lisel. and it was funny!!! they did a super job! chris and lisel laughed their heads off! they even have a little "chicken" just like baby canyon!
santa and cindy!
trying to get a group shot! ya right, they were ready for candy!
3 comments:
Man, you guys DO NOT mess around with the Halloween costumes! I'm definitely coming to you next year for inspiration.
So Cute! I love that Jord and Kayce dressed up as Chris and Lisel. I was telling my mom that I think she looks just like Lisel the other day.
Sailor looked so great!!
Post a Comment