hippie child
i have a thing for little boys and long-ish hair. if i could figure out how to keep boston's hair out of his eyes, i would keep growing it. but, hairspray will only do so much (don't tell his friends that his mom hairsprays his hair!) i just had to snap a few pics--this is longest his hair has ever been. now that i've cut it, i wish i would have kept growing it! i guess we can start over!
4 comments:
His hair is adorable. It must be a Robert thing to love guys with long hair... My mom is all about it :) so many cute pictures. That's very cool of sailor to donate her gifts. Not a lot of kids would do that.
I LOVE LONG HAIR
I love Boston's long hair, keep it growing! :)
I am so impressed that your kids give away all their gifts! That is such a great thing! We gave a homeless man a sandwich the other day, does that count?!
holy cow you have a lot of posts that i havent seen! I love your Halloween pictures! and your cali pics and your hiking pics...i love them all
I love boss hair long too! keep it growing, put more product in it! wash it less!
Post a Comment