2.03.2010

if my camera wasn't broken.....

i'd be posting pictures of skylar at her last gymnastics meet
wearing her first place medal!

picutres of skylar in the hospital.

pictures of skylar with her cute blue cast that is now covered
in silver signatures.

and pictures of skylar only one week after getting her cast on,
doing 10 pull ups on the door jam with a cast up to her hip.
(yes, she's off the couch, she went to her first full day of school
today and i was standing under her in case she slipped.)

i think i need to borrow someone's camera...........................

3 comments:

Erin said...

You and camera's???

I dream of the days that I use to be able to do pull ups like that.

I have the best memories of you and the gym.

I love ya!

whit said...

i will bring you mine.

hayleyrowan said...

you do need a camera. poor thing. what happened to her?