I love that they are sitting in the sunshine and reading. That's where I like to read as well.
Okay court i am so in for the immature adult swimming night! Lets do it!!! Me and Griffin are way good at being immature :)
oh and about the swimming suit i'll let you know about the spilliage issue!!! haha i just cracked myself up :)
the best website to print your blog is www.blurb.com. check it out. you can see a bunch of other peoples blog books.
those are the sweetest pictures!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that they are sitting in the sunshine and reading. That's where I like to read as well.
Okay court i am so in for the immature adult swimming night! Lets do it!!! Me and Griffin are way good at being immature :)
oh and about the swimming suit i'll let you know about the spilliage issue!!! haha i just cracked myself up :)
the best website to print your blog is www.blurb.com. check it out. you can see a bunch of other peoples blog books.
those are the sweetest pictures!!
Post a Comment