4.25.2008

no camera, no blog posts


somewhere between orem and san clemente is the charger
for our camera battery. so, until we locate it, we're missing
out on days of blog posts..................this picture is of boston
doing his new favorite trick with his lips, if only we could get
him to give kisses like this instead of open mouthed! (this was
taken before california)
we've had 30 degree soccer games, hayden's first scout over-
nighter, primary children's hospital outings, jared graduating
from byu, stitches taken out, and ittle league baseball starting.
busy as always, we'll find our charger and be back to blogging!
charger

4 comments:

Erin said...

I feel that I should clarify that I ran a 1/2 Marathon 13.1 miles...not 26.2. That I will leave for weirdo's like Kimberly.

Anyway, don't give too much credit. I have 40 lbs to lose. But I am doing it...one mile at a time.

I so love the photos of your kids and your trip to California looked like so much fun. What cute kids you and your friends have.

So this blogging thing is really working out for me. I love checking in on everyone. You should harp on the rest of the family to get in on it. Kim, Shayne, Tracy,etc...

Love ya!

Ellery said...

love the kissy face! what is the charger hanging on the end of your post? oh and you missed the l on little :) beaux used to kiss open mouth too, she has graduated to puckering. there is still hope for boston.

oh..and i am in training right now myself..i am planning to be able to run to the end of my street by mid july. wish me luck.

coco said...

don't you know, it's called ITTLE league baseball?!:)

Ellery said...

i think coco had been tippin back on the wisky while writing this post. what the crap is "charger" doing sitting at the end of it!! and FYI my blog comment staff has determined your last comment to be offensive to many readers, so in our our best judgment we have deleted it. please use wisdom when commenting on or about a group of people.
thank you

p.s. ill explain in a phone conversation